Mobile Heights is an industry driven networking community founded by Ericsson, Sony Mobile, Telia Company and the Regional Council of Skåne and the universities of Lund, Malmö and Blekinge.
Today a large number of companies and organizations from multiple industries cooperate to boost the business within the area of connected technologies. By investing in research, open innovation and entrepreneurship, the common vision is to maintain and strengthen the region as an international hotspot for connected technologies.
In 2017 our main focus areas are Connected Cities and Connected Health.
Mobile Heights has its headquarters at MHC at Ideon Science Park in Lund and is operating in Sweden and in the Greater Copenhagen area.
“It’s a remarkable, entrepreneurial community where startups and established mobile industry benefit from each others expertise”
Our offer to our members
- Possibility to engage in relevant research programmes
- Networking in member-exclusive hackathons, conferences, seminars and workshops
- Access to innovation and expertise through Power Hour (industry executives meet startups)
and bespoke VC pitch events
- Participation in multi-disciplinary innovation projects on the European arena
- Matchmaking and access to information channels within the Mobile Heights community