Mobile Heights is an industry driven networking community founded by Ericsson, Sony Mobile, Telia Company, the Regional Council of Skåne and the universities of Lund, Malmö and Blekinge.
Today a large number of companies and organizations from multiple industries cooperate to boost the business within the area of connected technologies. By investing in research, open innovation and entrepreneurship, the common vision is to maintain and strengthen the region as an international hotspot for connected technologies.
- Possibility to engage in relevant research projects
- Networking in member-exclusive hackathons, conferences, seminars and workshops
- Access to innovation and expertise through Power Hour (industry executives meet startups) and bespoke VC pitch events
- Participation in multi-disciplinary innovation projects on the European arena
- Matchmaking and access to information channels within the Mobile Heights community