Mobile Heights is an industry driven networking community founded by Ericsson, Sony Mobile, Telia Company, the Regional Council of Skåne and the universities of Lund, Malmö and Blekinge.
Today a large number of companies and organizations from multiple industries cooperate to boost the business within the area of connected technologies. By investing in research, open innovation and entrepreneurship, the common vision is to maintain and strengthen the region as an international hotspot for connected technologies.
In 2018 our main focus areas are Future Digital Society and Future Digital Health.
Mobile Heights has its headquarters at MHC at Ideon Science Park in Lund and is operating in southern Sweden and in the Greater Copenhagen area.
“It’s a remarkable, entrepreneurial community where startups and established mobile industry benefit from each others expertise”
Our offer to our members
- Possibility to engage in relevant research programmes
- Networking at seminars, conferences and workshops
- Access to innovation and expertise through Power Hour (industry executives meet startups)
- Participation in multi-disciplinary innovation projects on the European arena
- Matchmaking and access to information channels within the Mobile Heights community