Mobile Heights is a non-profit ICT cluster organisation and networking community promoting innovation and growth in the digital world by connecting business, academia and society.
Our focus is the Future Digital World in the areas of:
- Digital Health,
- Digital Society and
- Digital Manufacturing & Materials.
Mobile Heights was founded in 2009 by Sony, Ericsson, Telia Company, the Regional Council of Skåne, Lund University and Malmö University.
Today we have more than 100 members in Southern Sweden.
Mobile Heights has its headquarters in Lund, Sweden, and is a Gold Label Cluster.
- EVENTS – Participation and networking at conferences, seminars and workshops
- INDIVIDUAL MATCHMAKING
- PROJECTS – Participation in multi-disciplinary innovation projects
- MARKETING – Access to communication channels within the Mobile Heights community
- POWER HOUR – Tech advice and contacts (industry executives meet startups)