Lund Open Sensoring City is creating an open testbed for the future real-time community, where people, organizations, infrastructure and sensor systems work together to create a sustainable environment with high quality of life.
Lund Open Sensoring City focuses on finding solutions to urban challenges – from emissions and safety issues, to resource optimization and prevention of traffic congestions. Solutions may also address micro-flows that are part of creating a healthier and more meaningful lifestyle in the city.
The open test bed that is being created as part of Lund Open Sensoring City aims to contribute to:
- Breaking down barriers between actors
- Involving new users and implementers
- Provide fast and agile opportunities for start-ups, SMEs and larger companies to quickly test and develop new solutions in an open environment
- Aid national and international forms for scaling and replicating applications or moving applications to Lund
- Provide the opportunity to create new values and monetize on urban data that is being generated
- Be able to act indirectly as a policy lab for policy innovations
- Address operational and security issues in a coherent way
Lund Open Sensoring City
To learn more about Lund Open Sensoring City, please contact:
- Britta Duve Hansen: email@example.com