Through interviews and dialogue with key actors, project partners Mobile Heights (Sweden) and DigitalLead (Denmark) aim to:
- Uncover the needs and opportunities to establish a test environment in the form of a private 5G network in the Öresund Region.
- Identify and map companies that could be part of a 5G-cross-border network and ecosystem in the Öresund Region.
- Gather knowledge from institutions that have experience with building 5G networks.
The study will provide insight into economics, skills, and operational implementation of a 5G-test-network in the Interreg Öresundregion, as well as build the bases for a cluster2cluster collaboration across the region.
The efforts will target a wide range of actors at different levels and in several industries:
- Small and medium companies
- Large companies
- Research Centers and Universities
- Cluster organisations
ÖresundTech is funded by Interreg Öresund-Kattegat-Skagerrak European Regional Development Fund, and is the result of a cooperation between Mobile Heights and Digital Lead.
The project is currently looking for small-, medium-, and large-sized companies based in the Öresund Region who are interested in sharing information about their interest and needs in having access to a 5G-test network in the Öresund Region. The companies should be able to allocate time for a 1-hour interview.
To learn more about ÖresundTech and/or participate in the study, please contact Carolina Garcés, carolina.garces(at)mobileheights.org